BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
• Developing, implementing and monitoring IT strategic plans, programs, policies, processes, systems and procedures to support company goal and internal process.
• Design and align related issues of IT department by coordinating the implementation of policies and practices with Thaibev Group.
• Overseeing and participating in the development of IT policy documents and reports
• Implementing, testing and operating advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
• Performing on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
• Engineering, implementing and monitoring security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
• Identifying and defining system security requirements
• Designing computer security architecture and developing detailed cyber security design
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
• Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
• Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
• Expertise in data center management and data governance
• Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
• Ability to manage personnel