BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
- Participate in requirement analysis, implementation, code review, unit test, test and deployment process.
- Write technical documents.
- Work as part of a team and participate in customer support activities as needed.
- Research technologies and share knowledge to colleagues.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
* Must have:
- 01+ years of experience in software development.
- Solid understanding of OOP, .NET Framework, and C#.
- Strong skill in ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ, and Entity Framework.
- Strong skill at MS SQL Server programming (e.g.: stored procedure, function, job, trigger, view).
- Strong skill in database design, database management, particularly MS SQL.
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems (e.g.: SVN, TFS, ClearCase).
- Good command of spoken and written English.
**Nice to have:
- Experience in design patterns.
- Experience in clean code/coding standards.
- Experience with unit tests, TDD, BDD, code coverage, and code refactoring.
- Experience with UML.
- Knowledge in Front-end web development: Angular 2+, jQuery, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Ability to deploy and manage IIS.
- Experience with SharePoint.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/Kanban.
- Can speak German.
***The reasons why you want to work at bbv:
- Friendly working environment
- English speaking environment
- Truly Agile software development
- Working with top talents from Switzerland, Germany, Greece, and Vietnam
- We support English classes at top English centers in Ho Chi Minh
- We support sports clubs, parking fee, free coffee, snacks and lunch
- Working with latest technologies (microservices, CI/CD, latest version of Java, Angular).
- Working with different business domains such as e-commerce, automotive, logistics, insurance, healthcare.
- Participating in the complete software development lifecycle and help making visions work
- Exchanging knowledge with 20 internal communities (Java, .NET, PHP, Cloud Computing, Mobile Development, IoT, Cryptocurrencies)
- Annual company trip and team building activities
- Year-end party and project team dinners
- Gifts on Christmas and Tet
**** Benefits :
- Net salary: we will cover your medical, social and unemployment insurance for you as well as your personal income tax.
- Premium health insurance.
- 13th month salary.
- Loyalty bonus: after the first year, you will receive a loyalty bonus equal to 50% of your current monthly salary each year.
- 14 days annual leave.
Please submit your CV with focus on what you have accomplished in the past and send it to us.
We look forward to meeting you.