BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
- Provide support to end-users in regard to network connectivity and desktop computing. Maintain and support PC workstations and laptops. This will include troubleshooting and replacing hardware components, performing upgrades to existing systems, and installing replacement systems. Support also include software support of the operating system, Microsoft Office, and other standard packages used by II-VI Corporation.
- Develop, implement and administer IT services, ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of all information and production systems.
- Responsible for the network - telecommunications function and to ensure compatibility and interoperability of computer systems, telecommunication and office equipment.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- BS degree in Information Science or related areas.
- 0-3 years of experience in PC and Network system support and administration, and end-user support. Knowledge of desktop operating systems (Windows) and network operating systems, (Windows Server) as well as network and communication protocols. Cisco certification (CCNA) and Microsoft certification (MCSA) desired.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Knowledge of network/server backup systems