BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
- Coordinate all aspects of a project throughout software development process
- Provide and review estimation based on project requirement
- Review work packages and schedule to implement on-time deliverable with high quality
- Trace project status, achievements, timings, risks, open issues, etc.
- Communicate project status and issues with management team and US team
- Mentor and provide guidance to project members
- Involve in defining and improving internal process
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- Bachelor degree or above, with major in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in software development project of full life cycle
- At least 2 years of experience in project manager or team leader role
- Strong experience in project planning, tracking, requirement management, risk management and communications management
- Language: Advanced skills in English communication (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
- Possess good technical background
- Team-oriented, self-motivated
- Experience in process improvement is a plus
*** Including your expected salary and earliest possible starting date with your cover letter is really appreciated.