BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
*** Project operation
1. Schedule compliance
- Create WBS
- Gantt chart using Ticket System
- Setting work task appropriately
- Create testcase → Create + Do Iteration Review multiple times
- Assign detailed tasks to the members of the team, confirm the completion
- Provide work instruction and set priority for work based on important points
- Grasp the status of completed tasks correctly and share to the members
- Coding is completed or not, has the unit test done or not, the result of customer review is satisfactory or not.
- Cooperate with communicators.
- Investigate the customer's plan and create a corresponding schedule, confirm, and follow it.
2. Minimize the bug
- Minimize "bugs" occurring when delivery products to clients.
- Operate the project with the mind-set: The period for the client’s check isn’t the time to find bugs but the time to ensure that the product is a perfect one.
3. Avoid the consuming of customer resources.
*** Training members & Motivating up for members
- Train and provide instructions of essential engineering technology for the project to members.
- Provide training to match with company's policies• Provide training for development process.
- Manage motivation of team member.
- Use the company's provided funds assigned to PM to improve the motivation for members.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
a) Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
- At least 5 years professional web application development experience with Java
- At least 2 years team management experience, team size is more than 3 members.
b) Hard Skills
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of security.
- Good research skill.
c) Soft Skills
- Reading and writing in English fluently, Speaking fluently is plus.
- Advanced communication skill.
- Active attitude.
- Contributing to team and customer.
- Good problem-solving skill.
1. Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year, such as “Employee of the month/year”, “Thanks award”, “Team of the month/year”,…
2. Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year based on employee’s performance;
3. Getting 13th month pay every year as company rule;
4. Company trip once a year;
5. Joining party (Monthly party, year-end party, anniversary ceremony…) almost every month;
6. Free parking fee;
7. Joining in Japanese Class and clubs (Soccer, Badminton, Guitar…);
8. Annual Health Check;
9. Company’s labor policy completely pursuant to Vietnamese labor legislation (social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions, etc.);
10. Building a stable career with dynamic promotion and job opportunities;
11. Having the chance to work with skilled foreign professionals.
12. Privileges to attend weekly Open Study sessions with company's IT experts as well as participating in presentations where engineers share knowledge of the latest technologies.
13. Consideration for promotion from Dev to Leader position based on one's ability and work performance instead of years of experience count.
*** For further information please visit: Mulodo Vietnam Co., Ltd facebook page: