BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
The Senior Software Engineer (SSE) is responsible to write software programs from design specifications; Plans, executes and documents unit tests; Reports status and issues; Documents detailed designs; Accountable for unit test leakage; Contributes to system architecture and design decisions.
- To develop software program with limited support from senior engineers.
- To write program in compliance with established coding quality standard of the company
- To run through all the test cases for assigned tasks and ensure all cases tested and passed before release for testing
- To self-train on new technologies
- Can perform technical lead or team lead role for project.
- To implement strictly all the customer’s process if being requested, company’s processes and systems complied with CMMi standard
- To document detailed designs as part of design team (lead by PSE or SA).
- To perform other tasks assigned by the Line Manager, Project Manager & Technical Manager.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
- University degree in Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- 3+ year experience in FE competence
- Good knowledge of layout techniques and frameworks such as Bootstrap, Material
- Good knowledge of modern JS frameworks and libraries such as React, Angular, Vue
- Good knowledge of working with Vanilla JS, customer's libraries and frameworks
- Good knowledge of CLI, setup project environment, running automated test using libraries such as Jest, Mocha, Chai.
- Good knowledge of web service development (SOAP, REST), security and performance for web application
- Can perform the backends’ work (NodeJS, Python, Ruby, PHP) is a plus