BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
Your job is to define and implement automation testing strategies and frameworks, execute
automation test script as well as perform manual testing for web based, Mobile app products:
• Design, develop and execute test automation frameworks and test automation suites for multi
• Analyze Business Requirements, create test plan & develops test cases, automation scripts and
executes both manual and automated testing.
• Act as key point of contact for other testers with automation / manual needs.
• Assists in the training/mentoring of other members, including testers, developers
• Provide input into improving the Automation test framework for company2
• Writte Test cases, Test Matrix, Testing Reports in relations to Agile methodology with a focus
on Scrum Framework
• Web Application Performance Testing and Security Testing
• Experience in agile development process (Scrum, XP).
• Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jira, Trello, Microsoft Teams, Asana,
• Experience of server and client operative system like, MAC OSX, Win8, Win 10, Windows
Server 2012/2016 and MS SQL Server is beneficial
• Good skills in English: both writing and oral.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• Bachelor degree with a major in software development.
• At least 3 years of experience in Manual / Automation Testing
• Background in Manual and Automation Testing with GUI test , Selenium, Robot Framework
or VS Coded UI is preferred
• Good to have: experience with scripting languages such as Python and compiled software
languages such as Java, C#, .Net
• Prior work experience with databases and SQL
• Must have experience working Test methods, with white box, black box, etc.
• Strong knowledge and ability to using test environments (e.g. Test automation, Test
• Logical thinking required as engineers
• Demonstrated understanding of disciplined test methodologies and practices
• Having knowledge on Software and Testing process
• Familiarity with all aspects of testing including functional, regression and system testing
• Good command of English, both in written and oral communication
• Have a high sense of responsibility
• Good at presentation, report writing skills, communication skills, problem solving skills,
analytical skills, attention to details
• Ability to work independently – self-directed as well in a team
• Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly