BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
We are opening opportunities to be part of our team to work on edge-cutting products/ technologies. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability. By joining our team, you will design, plan, and execute test cases for large-scale mobile applications, web applications, tools and software. Let’s join us if you are passionate about quality and enthusiastic about building a healthcare ecosystem that will help millions of users.
• Be a team player at the Software Quality Team
• Design and execute Test case for Android App, iOS App, SDK, APIs
• Use manual testing or test automation tools to execute test plans
• Review test methods and propose test plans for new or updated software projects
• Participate in the software development activities, including design, requirement analysis and tracing, full testing life cycle
• Contribute to establishing good software requirements, specifications, detailed designs UI/UX
• Support CS team to handle user questions and troubleshoot technical issues
• Effectively use a defect tracking system and quality assurance tools
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
• Bachelor Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent
• Around 1-2 years of relevant working experience
• Experience in mobile native app testing (iOS/Android)
• Solid knowledge of software testing, especially Agile testing.
• Knowledge of CI is a plus.
• Skills in Java and/or C/C++ and scripting language (shell bash) are preferable.
• Participate in different phases of the software development life cycle, including testing of integration, function, system, acceptance and regression
• Be able to perform individually as well as in a team
• Huge plus: strong English/Chinese communications skills
IN RETURN WE OFFER:
• Meaningful work and passionate colleagues
• Subsidies for: cell phone, fitness, health insurance
• Plenty of food, all the time
• Jerk-free, ego-free environment
• A commitment to make your time with us the most transformational time in your career to date
• Personal and professional development opportunities (workshops, English classes, training programs, etc.) that will keep you busy with learning and immersing yourself in meaning work.