BẠN SẼ LÀM GÌ?
Our client is an international tech hub developing their own product. They are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences.
The responsibilities of the role are:
- Design UI/UX and assets for Mobile application & Website for Innovation projects.
- Create prototypes & user interaction for new product ideas.
- Generate idea and design a wide variety of digital form for application themes, animated stickers or other localization applications for SEA market.
- Provide user research activities such as focus group, usability testing.
YÊU CẦU CHUYÊN MÔN
We expect to receive applications from the candidates that have the following qualifications:
- Graduated in in Graphic design, multi-media design or related fields
- At least 3 Years of experiences in similar roles.
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient with Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effect.
- Keep up with design trends and emerging technologies.
- An eye for detail is a MUST.
- Good communication in English or Korean language
- Great presentation skills, interpersonal skills, problem solving skills.
- Can work efficiently both independently and in team
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Better to have team management skills.
You are invited to send us a full detailed resume in English with current contact numbers as soon as possible. Applications will be treated in total confidentiality.